Application Process: Once You’ve Found Your Dream Home, You Are Ready To Start The Application Process!
Pre-approval: It is important to be pre-approved so that the broker and seller are aware that you are serious about purchasing a home. It enhances your bargaining position and helps you budget how much house you can afford. To begin with, we will pull your credit scores and request the following documents:
- Previous two years’ complete tax returns
- Previous two years’ W-2 forms
- Two most recent pay stubs
- Copy of purchase contract for new home
- Previous two month’ s bank statements
- Most recent asset verification